International Aircraft Brokers is founded on the philosophy of two simple ideas… honesty and integrity. International Aircraft Brokers believes the foundation of any relationship is built on these two principles. The management of your account will always be straightforward and transparent. International Aircraft Brokers is a strong and determined company whose focus is attaining our client's goal. International Aircraft Brokers group of contacts reaches all across the world and we ensure that we will be able to achieve your goals. Whether you are a potential customer looking for an aircraft, or an aircraft owner looking to sell, our team will achieve those goals for you, eliminating the stress…
When choosing a brokerage firm to represent you, expect nothing but the best. IAB is that company. IAB will guide you through the process the right way.
International Aircraft Brokers has designed a simple five-step process to help meet the needed of our clients.
1. LISTEN: IAB will set up a personal one-on-one conference call to discuss your goals, your timeline, and your needs in selling your aircraft. Some client’s need an aircraft sold ASAP, while others would rather wait till the market comes to their price. This is an important step because it will give our team the right direction to go when marketing your aircraft.
2. PUTTING THE PIECES TOGETHER: IAB will construct a specification package that will give prospective buyers a look into all the components and specific equipment that makes your aircraft unique and separates it from all the others in the market. This information will give buyers from all around the world answers they want, instantly. Most buyers, as you may know, will skip over an aircraft if information or specifications are missing. With International Aircraft Brokers Specification Package you need not worry.
3. GETTING OUT THE WORD: IAB knows that selling an aircraft is not as simple as throwing up a listing on a popular aircraft magazine, if it was you wouldn’t need us. We will use all forms of media to gain maximum exposure of your aircraft, which in turn will yield the maximum price. REMEMBER selling an aircraft is not limited to your area, your state, or your country. Through or resources and connections worldwide IAB will expose your aircraft to all.
4. PRESENTATION : IAB understands that presentation is just as important as price. First part of presenting your aircraft to the world is Professionally Photograph your airplane. As they say, “a picture is worth a thousand words”, we like to say, “a picture is worth thousands of dollars”. Taking this philosophy further, owners can elect to have IAB prepare a professionally shot video. This will provide buyers with a virtual tour of the aircraft.
5. BE THERE WHEN WE ARE NEEDED: IAB understands that it is important to be present when the aircraft is shown. A member of IAB’s professionally trained staff will be present during all showings of your aircraft. We will provide the answer to the technical questions that often arise, which can save valuable time during the selling process. We will be there to answer the questions that may “stump” others and provide a professional showing of your aircraft. IAB will also be present for the negotiated pre-purchase inspection. This is one of the most important processes of selling your aircraft and it takes professionals to be able help manage and negotiate this process. This process is normally the make or break part of the deal and International Aircraft Brokers will be there to make sure it goes smoothly and both sides are satisfied.